- Lie down onto the ground immediately.
- Do not show any unwanted curiosity. The criminal may feel threatened and shoot at you.
- When possible, move to a safer place, slowly, without drawing attention to yourself. Take cover behind solid objects like a car or a wall.
- If you can see the criminals from your hiding place, try to note and memorize their distinguishing features.
- If you are out of sight of the criminals, call up 100 and inform the Police. If you are within earshot, try to remember their conversation.
- Do not disturb the scene of the crime.
Give way to the police immediately
If possible, note down the number of the escaping vehicle and the identity of the occupants
Remember the entry and exit routes of the criminals